Recovery Begins Here
It is emotionally draining to watch a loved one struggle with addiction and not be able to do anything about it.
We have developed the most comprehensive intervention strategy, and we’re ready to help your family.
We utilize all the best intervention approaches and create a unique plan of action to solve your loved one’s specific alcohol or drug use challenges.
- Explaining Addiction Disorder
- Arranging Withdrawal Management
- Intervention Planning Sessions
- Arranging a Treatment Placement
- Family Support and Counselling
- Intervention Meeting with Identified Patient
Keep your life going
Going to an inpatient treatment centre is not always an option, especially when it’s impossible to put work or family responsibilities on hold.
We offer a specifically tailored and confidential outpatient treatment program to meet your needs.
Designed to make accessing treatment simple and convenient, our program provides the highest level of care wherever you are and on your time.
- We bring treatment to you
- Personalized Approach
- Withdrawal Management
- Flexible Schedule
- All 1 on 1 clinical sessions
- Addiction Doctor, Registered Clinical & Addiction Counsellors
- Confidential and convenient
- Remain at home and working/school
Alcohol & Drug Rehab
Building a solid recovery foundation and stabilizing your life often requires entering an inpatient addiction treatment centre.
The treatment facility you choose will make a big difference and play an important part in whether you have success or not.
Our intake addiction counsellor will provide you with all the necessary information so you can make a well-informed choice, and feel comfortable trusting us with your care.
- Stable Safe Environment
- Withdrawal Management
- Group + 1 on 1 Counselling
- Peer Support
- Structured Daily Programs
Private Family Program
A New Way Forward
A loved one with an addiction disorder disrupts the healthy balance in a family, and this disruption leads to substantial emotional distress.
To restore the family balance it is important to heal the difficult wounds that addiction has created.
Only then can we develop clarity of perspective and an understanding of the situation. Help puts you in the best position to support your loved one.
We are ready to help.
- Complete Understanding of Addiction Disorder
- Unifying the Family
- Functional Communication Tools & Strategies
- Family Counselling
- Creating Healthy & Supportive Boundaries
- Restore Family Balance
- Being Able to Support a Loved Ones Recovery
Serious Work. Serious Relationship.
Once someone has completed an addiction treatment program and returns to their regular routine they are very vulnerable to relapse.
Statistics show that 85% of individuals leaving a treatment centre relapse with the first month. This is because once they leave the safe and protected environment of treatment they are without all their support systems.
Our aftercare programs ensure that there is ongoing support during this critical phase of reintegration.
- Post-treatment 1 on 1 Support/Recovery Coaching
- Ongoing Counselling
- Relapse Prevention
- Reintegrating at Home with Family
- Developing Therapeutic Connections in Community i.e. Gym, Meeting, yoga etc.
- Managing Triggers and Urges
- Employment or Education Planning